Three years to here, maybe a little to much time but at least I made it. Now I need more bees.
Designed to cut grass at low revolutions this weed whacker blade pays for itself in just a day or two of work. The double slit Iwama does exactly what it claims to do, slice through grass at extreme cost performance.
After a good 40 hours using this blade and I must say I am most happy with the its smooth use.
- Save gas; I haven’t tried a 4 stroke machine yet, but on two strokes I am using around half of what I used too.
- Kicks butt on clover, absolutely amazing.
- Not for heavy cutting.
- Doesn’t work on my electric Makita weed-eater
I picked up a cheap bushnell trail camera to see what animals are visiting the apiary.
Never expected the fence to take this long to complete. Pleased with the results so far… But man it’s taking time.
For the past five years I have exclusively used Aleppo soap.
- It’s biodegradable
- It promotes wound healing
- It’s effective against insect bites
- it helps with irritated skin or conditions
- it may help fight against skin cancer
- In can be used to wash, hair,body and clothes (the ultimate camping soap) and…..
now for the past two weeks I have been using it as toothpaste! and man my mouth feels great!
If there were such thing as a paleo soap this would be it.
Mary the Norwegian Forest Cat
Look what I found found my first Japanese <> English electronic dictionary made in 1987! and a Japanese study tape 🙂